Daniele Barbieri, a painter from Pavia, worked as an advertising Art Director at PuntoMasterhead, an advertising agency in Milan, from 1984 to 1994, carrying out the activity of artist in parallel.
After this experience, he leaves advertising to become a professional artist.
In 1995 he met the culture of Native Americans, who also studied through numerous travels in the territories, and began a series of numerous paintings on the theme that he will exhibit in his first “personal” in Pavia, until culminating with an “Art show “at the” Susan Wilder Fine Art “gallery in Taos, New Mexico, during his one year stay in the USA.
Since 2002 he has also dedicated himself to another artistic passion: the “Trompe-l’oeil” (mural painting) which he will carry on for a few years, continuing to produce works in parallel for various art dealers.
- 1996 Pavia, exhibition on Native Americans
- 1997 Milan, exhibition on Native Americans
- 2000 Taos, NM, USA art show about Native Americans
- 2009 Bologna, “Galleria 18” personal painting
- 2012 Trivero, Biella, 26th National Contemporary Painting Competition
- 2013 Pavia, solo show at the “Il Naviglio” gallery
- 2014 Trivero, Biella, 27th edition
- First qualified with the work “Old memories”
- 2016 Trivero, Biella, 28th edition
Qualified third party
- 2017 Pavia, painting staff within the cultural event “Windows on the world”
- 2018 Pavia, staff
- 2019 Pavia staff
- Permanent exhibition of works on Native Americans at “I Sentieri del Vento” in Milan